BH Environnement Inc.
Our science... Technology
Our success... Our service
Our services permit us to analyse, plan and design a wastewater treatment system that best suits the location and soil conditions as to insure a trouble free installation for the owner.
Soil conditions are outmost important in order to insure a successful installation. If the soil is not properly evaluated or the water table rises during seasonal changes, The wastewater treatment system is likely to fail. Soil conditions, vary from site to site, thus you cannot depend on similar surroundings.
The installation must be adapted to the planned site, to the specific needs of the household and be properly maintained by the homeowner. The attention you’ll give to the proper usage and maintenance of your wastewater treatment system will insure trouble free enjoyment for the lifespan of the installation.
Our work starts with a site study under the direct supervision of one of our professionals, who have the competencies:
- To properly evaluate and indicate any element that could negatively influence the proposed construction;
- Inform future owners on the proper utilisation and the steps to a successful installation;
- Laboratory permeability soil testing;
We also offer the following services:
- Inspection and evaluation of existing septic systems;
- Training on design, installation and inspection of wastewater treatment systems.